“This is a not paid opportunity”
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Canada (Hybrid)
Duration: Part-Time, Temporary
A vulnerable Criminal reference check is required.
Art Facilitator Recruitment Coordinator
Orfe EcoArt Program is actively seeking an enthusiastic Art Facilitator Recruitment Coordinator. This role involves recruiting dynamic individuals, including recent graduates or university students, to serve as Art Facilitators for our In-Person Program conducted in schools across the Greater Toronto Area.
About Orfe Eco-Art Program: Orfe Eco-Art Program is dedicated to nurturing creativity, environmental responsibility, and a love for the arts in children and youth. As a leader in ecological art education, we conduct programs in schools and communities, offering hands-on experiences, experimental art techniques, and a unique approach to learning.
- Identify and recruit potential Art Facilitators, including recent graduates and university students.
- Collaborate with educational institutions to source suitable candidates for the In-Person Program.
- Conduct outreach activities to generate interest and awareness about the Art Facilitator role.
- Coordinate with recruited facilitators to ensure their alignment with Orfe’s educational objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to facilitators in delivering engaging art sessions.
A Successful Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a creative environment and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail, and database software
- Ability to speak before groups effectively
- Familiarity with art education or facilitation
- Be a great listener
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you have
Why work with Orfe?
Orfe is a small friendly team with varied skills and experiences. We’re a relatively new organization, so there are still lots of ways to contribute to its shaping! There is plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and try new things.
Our talented team is passionate about learning, growth, creativity, and collaboration. We constantly strive to improve ourselves to have the best teamwork to provide the best for children. If you have a growth mindset and thrive in teamwork, you are probably a perfect fit for our team!Familiarity with art education or facilitation.