Live Course Tutorial
If it’s your first time or you need further information about how to create the Live Course, please follow the instructions below:
(1) Add the course name
Choosing an effective and memorable course name is essential to attract and engage potential students. Here are some tips to keep in mind when writing your course name:
- Be specific: Make sure your course name accurately reflects the content and focus of the course.
- Keep it short and sweet: A concise and catchy name is more likely to catch the attention of potential students.
- Use keywords: Incorporate relevant keywords that describe the course topic to help your course appear in search results.
- Make it engaging: Use language that is engaging and descriptive to create interest and excitement around the course.
By following these tips, you can create a course name that effectively communicates the content and value of your course, while also attracting potential students.
(2) Course Overview
The Overview: Should include these 4 components:
- An Introduction
- The course’s environmental action strategy
- What is the problem you intend to solve
- How the student can contribute to the environment
1)This is a two-day workshop where you will create a variety of beautiful and decorative 3D artworks (2) that will allow you to contribute to a plastic-free world. (3)Plastic toxicity can affect the evolution of our environment and hinder the reproduction of our ecosystem. The majority of our wildlife is suffering due to excessive amounts of hazardous waste! (4)The course will encourage and challenge you to undertake creatively driven measures that can prevent the destruction of our environment. So, let’s gather our thinking caps and transform such hazardous items into decorative objects to display around your home!
(3) Course Description
Course Description: Should include these 2 components:
- Project description
- What children will make in each class
(1) Our decorative 3D painting will include a landscape painting of your choice. It can be trees, mountains, flowers, or anything you dream it to be! (2)In the first session, you will use recyclable household materials like cardboard boxes, paper plates, and plastic bottles to create a landscape painting that represents your favorite part of the environment. You can use such items as painting tools or objects to paint on.
(4) Youtube Reel
- Create a reel or teaser inviting students to this Live course
- Upload it to your YouTube Channel
- Copy the video URL
- Paste the video link into the field
(5) Date and Time
Remember to check before our calendar for the Zoom room availability. Write down the date(s) you will be having your Live Course.
Write down the total duration of the course. For example: 1 hour or 45 minutes
Write down how many sessions you will need for this Live course. For example: 2 days (Indicate if you want to have the course on 2 different days or 2 different times )
Write down the age or ages live course is focused on. For example: 2-5 years, All ages etc…
Maximum students per session
Write the price of your course in Canadian Dollars
(11) Cover Image
Upload a catchy cover image that drives attention to the course. File should be JPG or PNG, and 1000 x 1000 pixels dimensions.
Save your course as DRAFT, if you wish to continue editing your course later. If you’re ready for our team to check the content, click on SUBMIT COURSE to finish the process.
Keep in mind
Wait for Our Team Review and Contact for Available Dates: Once your course has been submitted, wait for the OrfeArt team to review and approve the course. If the course is accepted, they will contact you to discuss any detail about going live.
Check the Terms and Conditions: Before proceeding, make sure to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the e-learning platform regarding payments, fees, content restrictions, Zoom behavior, and policies. This will help ensure that your course complies with the platform’s guidelines and regulations.
Prepare for the Zoom session: Once the date and time have been confirmed, prepare for the Zoom session by testing the equipment and software, reviewing the webinar content, and practicing the presentation. Make sure to have all the necessary materials and equipment ready for the day of the course .
Conduct the course: On the day of the session, conduct the course as planned. Use engaging and interactive techniques to keep the audience interested and involved throughout the presentation.
If you have any question, feel free to talk to us online: