“This is a not paid opportunity”
Duration: Part-Time, Temporary
A vulnerable Criminal reference check is required.
Online Instructor Recruitment and Alignment Specialist
Orfe EcoArt Program, pioneering the way in ecological art education, is actively seeking an enthusiastic Online Instructor Recruitment and Alignment Specialist. This dynamic role involves recruiting educators, professional artists, and talented creators to utilize the first online educational platform for children and youth dedicated to addressing climate change.
About Orfe Eco-Art Program: Orfe Eco-Art Program is dedicated to nurturing creativity, environmental responsibility, and a love for the arts in children and youth. As a leader in ecological art education, we conduct programs in schools and communities, offering hands-on experiences, experimental art techniques, and a unique approach to learning.
- Identify and recruit talented educators, professional artists, and creators to offer courses on the Orfe online platform.
- Persuade instructors to align their course content with the environmental guidelines of the Orfe Eco-Art Program.
- Coordinate with recruited instructors to ensure seamless integration with the online platform.
- Provide guidance and support to instructors in aligning course materials with Orfe’s environmental values.
- Foster positive relationships with recruited artists, maintaining open communication channels.
A Successful Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with online educational platforms.
- Ability to speak before groups effectively
- Familiarity with art education or facilitation
- Passion for environmental sustainability and the arts.
Why work with Orfe?
Orfe is a small friendly team with varied skills and experiences. We’re a relatively new organization, so there are still lots of ways to contribute to its shaping! There is plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and try new things.
Our talented team is passionate about learning, growth, creativity, and collaboration. We constantly strive to improve ourselves to have the best teamwork to provide the best for children. If you have a growth mindset and thrive in teamwork, you are probably a perfect fit for our team!Familiarity with art education or facilitation.Persuade instructors to align their course content with the environmental guidelines of the Orfe Eco-Art Program.Familiarity with online educational platforms.