“This is a not paid opportunity”
A vulnerable Criminal reference check is required.
Placement – Community Outreach and Fundraiser Coordinator
Orfe EcoArt Program is an experiential ecological art program specially designed to promote creativity and environmental responsibility in children and youth. Our mission is to inspire a new generation of leaders and innovators who work for the benefit of the planet. We provide our programs in schools and different communities, for children and youth to learn through experience, experimental art techniques, and a hands-on approach. We are looking for a creative and energetic leader who help us to promote Orfe’s mission and create partnerships with different organizations in Canada.
- Promote research initiatives to increase program visibility and reputation
- work closely with community partners to plan and execute various outreach events
- Explore methods for engagement with the local community
- Research and recommending new opportunities for partnerships
- Develop strategic plans to build partnerships with universities, schools, the private sector, and different entities
- maintain a calendar for outreach events
- Foster and maintain networks to build capacity and collaboration
- Develop sponsorship proposals
- Search and track grant funding opportunities
- Evaluate grant opportunities for eligibility requirements
- Coordinate the planning and preparation of grant proposals
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to support the completion of grant applications.
- Monitor and track the status of submitted grant applications.
- Support the strategic development of sponsorship proposals and the implementation of sponsorship agreements.
A Successful Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a creative environment and manage multiple ongoing projects
- knowledge of the community resources within the municipality/school district
- Use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail, and database software
- Ability to speak before groups effectively
- Familiarity with social media channels and content distribution strategies
- Skills in Sales, Marketing
- Be a great listener
- Love what you do and take pride in the impact that you have
Why work with Orfe?
Orfe is a small friendly team with varied skills and experiences. We’re a relatively new organization, so there are still lots of ways to contribute to its shaping! There is plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and try new things.
Our Vision: By 2026, Orfe Eco Art Program will be the leading educational platform focused on promoting environmental awareness and creativity in children and youth and be the main educational extracurricular for environment-related curriculum in Canada.
Our talented team is passionate about learning, growth, creativity, and collaboration. We constantly strive to improve ourselves to have the best teamwork to provide the best for children. If you have a growth mindset and thrive in teamwork, you are probably a perfect fit for our team!