At Orfe EcoArt Program we aim to provide users with educational didactic Online and In-Person courses for children, focused on the conservation of the environment. We strive to establish strategic alliances with school councils, educators, artists, instructors, government agencies, arts organizations, and community groups, to bring programs to parents and children in a more efficient manner and to promote more sustainable ecological practices.
Through this platform, we also seek the support of donations and grants that allow us to benefit low-income families so that they can access ecological art programs. By using this site, the user, without exception, is providing their name, contact information, and other information for purposes related to accessing our services. At the Orfe EcoArt Program, we are committed to being responsible and transparent with the handling of all your shared information. keep in mind that all the information that you publish can be seen by anyone who enters the platform and will be under your full responsibility.
When you voluntarily request any information about our services or register for any of the programs on this platform, you are automatically permitting us to collect and use your data, all information you voluntarily provide on the forms, as well as any other information such as comments, photos, video of your child in class, chats, or course grades. By providing such personal data to our platform, you acknowledge and agree that it may be transferred to third parties.
The Orfe EcoArt program has taken measures to ensure that your personal information will be safe from unauthorized access, modification, loss, or disclosure. Some of the steps include the:
-Only authorized and trained Orfe EcoArt personnel will be able to store, use and safeguard your personal information.
-Implementation of technological safeguards such as security software and firewalls to prevent unauthorized computer access.
Notice: The security of your information is also your responsibility. Do not share your password and your information with anybody when you are using the Orfe online platform. Additionally, be aware that the internet is not one hundred percent secure, and for that reason, we can’t warrant the security of your data.
Types of Personal Information Collected
The Online Orfe EcoArt Program may collect personal information through various means including electronic forms, email, phone, fax, mail, or in person. These may involve personal information, such as but not necessarily limited to, the following:
– Your name, child’s name, home address, and home telephone and/or cell phone numbers.
– Your email address.
– Your place of employment and job title.
– Your employment history and educational achievements.
– Credit card information and/or banking information. Please, note that our credit card provider handles online payments securely and credit card data is only available to authorized staff.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information and Your Consent
The Orfe EcoArt Program collects information only by lawful and fair means. Orfe does not participate in the collection of information in an unreasonable or intrusive manner. Wherever possible, we collect your personal information directly from you at the start of your registration of the Orfe Platform. Additional information may be collected as you participate in an increasing number of Orfe EcoArt Program services and/or programs.
The Orfe EcoArt Program must obtain your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal information. We may ask for your oral or written consent. Whatever the means, you will be asked to give your consent at the point of collection, at which time, you will be informed of the purpose for which your data is being collected, and that you have the right access to the information. Please, note that the Orfe EcoArt Program retains your consent until you withdraw it in writing.
Use of Your Information
The Orfe EcoArt Program uses your personal information to provide services to you and to include you in any direct mailings. Personal information may also be used to notify you of upcoming courses, training, conferences, and Orfe EcoArt Program products.
Orfe EcoArt Program does not sell, share, barter, rent, divulge, or otherwise disseminate personal information.
Orfe EcoArt Program may monitor website traffic patterns, site usage, and related site information to optimize our web services. This information may also be used for statistical analysis and may be provided to third parties, but this statistical information does not include any identifiable personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Orfe EcoArt Program may disclose your personal information under circumstances such as the following:
– When we are required or authorized by law to do so, for example, if a court issues a subpoena.
– If the Orfe EcoArt Program needs to protect itself or its interests. For example, if a member or potential member acts or lodges a complaint against Orfe EcoArt Program, we may use your information to defend Orfe EcoArt Program, notwithstanding any case where you have not consented to Orfe EcoArt Program’s use of your personal information.
Please, note that in all these situations, Orfe EcoArt Program will only disclose as much personal information as is required by the circumstances.
Online Program Policies
Classes may be booked through the www.orfeart.com platform.
Payments are made when booking the class.
If a class cannot take place as scheduled, we will make every effort to reschedule the class.
For Schools: We require a minimum of three days to cancel.
For Parents: We require a minimum of one day to cancel.
Online Instructor Policies
As an instructor, you will receive 65% of the payments made by participants for your Live and/or Pre-recorded courses.
To calculate your earnings per class, multiply the course fee (e.g., $25) by the number of students and then multiply the result by 65%. Here’s an example: If there are 10 students in the class, you would earn $162.50: $25 x 10 students x 65% = $162.50.
1-hour class/student: $25
Number of students in that class 10
Total payments $250
Margin applied 65%
Instructors’ earning per 1 hour/class $162.5
Instructors commit to preparing and uploading their own curriculum.
Payments are made bi-weekly. The payment will be transferred between 5-10 business days after your class to your PayPal account which you must provide when you are approved to teach.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity concerning this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Promote in the Orfe EcoArt Online Platform your personal business, services, social media, website, links, or any promotion you may have for your business, or for others.
- Share your personal contact information with parents or students.
- Teach the classes you have prepared for Orfe, on other platforms.
- Orfe EcoArt Program may further restrict access to any area of this website, at any time, at absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must also maintain confidentiality.
- Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights.
- Orfe EcoArt Online Programs has the right to remove some or any of your content from this platform at any time without any notification.
- All information about students and all information generated in your classes is private and should not be shared outside of class. This information includes, but is not limited to, the first and last names of students; Email addresses; phone numbers, addresses, city; Birthdate, family information; video, voices, and photos of students.
- For whatever reason, you are not allowed to share inside or outside of class, any photo of you with students while doing your class.
- You are not permitted to record your class without the prior authorization of the Orfe EcoArt Program General Direction. In case you have permission to record your class, it is only for feedback and training purposes, or to study any case that requires our attention to protect students, and the video should not be shared with anybody.
- As you are responsible for maintaining student privacy in your class, encourage them to follow the rules.
In-Person Programs Policies
Please read this agreement very carefully:
When you register your child, you agree to release to indemnify Orfe from all claims of damages arising as a result of any accident, injury, or otherwise sustained by your child arising out of participation in any activity of the Orfe program.
Assumption of Risks, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, and Indemnity Agreement
By registering your child, you will give up legal rights, including the right to sue
TO: Orfe EcoArt Program (hereinafter “Orfe”) *
IN EXCHANGE FOR Orfe allowing me or my child to participate in Orfe activities, I agree as follows:
- I understand and accept the risk associated with all of Orfe activities, including the possibility of physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, and property damage. I understand that this agreement applies not only to the use of the tools to create the ecological art pieces, but also to all other equipment, and all activities and games at the Orfe Facility. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The specific risk of the activities includes cuts and contusions, sprains and muscle and joint strains, broken bones, burns, equipment failure, equipment fall, and fall of the participants. The Orfe staff has difficult jobs to perform. They seek to create a safe environment, but they are not perfect. They may not know the health or abilities of a participant. They can give warnings or incomplete instructions. They cannot see all the participants at all times. The equipment that is being used could malfunction. I ACCEPT AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACTIVITIES OF ECO ART CAMPS AND ECO ART CLASSES IN ORFE AND I CHOSE TO PARTICIPATE DESPITE THESE RISKS.
- I acknowledge that, in addition to the risks described above, my participation or my child’s participation in Orfe entails additional risks if I or my child have a food allergy. I understand that Orfe does not offer or guarantee a nut-free environment and I and my child are responsible to have an individual emergency plan, including an epinephrine injector (Epi-Pen) if needed. I agree on behalf of myself or my child, to accept and assume all of the risks associated with Orfe and voluntarily agree to participate in Orfe activity despite the added risks.
- If I am accepting this Agreement on behalf of my child, I confirm that I have assessed the risks associated with Orfe activities, considering the specific abilities and circumstances of my child, and I VOLUNTARILY ALLOW MY CHILD TO PARTICIPATE in any Orfe activity despite the risks. I, therefore, agree that if my child is injured during Orfe activities, I will accept all responsibility and liability for such injuries.
- I confirm that I have read or heard or seen the rules governing my or my child’s participation in any Orfe activity. I understand that Orfe’s rules have been implemented for the safety of all participants, and I have explained the rules to my child. I understand that my or my child’s failure to follow Orfe’s rules could result in damage, expense, injury, or death. I acknowledge that my or my child’s failure to follow the rules could result in expulsion from Orfe.
- I agree to GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO SUE ORFE for any damage, expense, physical or emotional injury, paralysis, or death that I or my family or estate may suffer as a result of my participation in any Orfe activity, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, including Orfe’s negligence, the failure to warn or protect me from risks, breach of contract, breach of any other duty of care, or breach of the Occupiers’ Liability Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.2 I agree to waive any and all claims that I have or may have in the future against Orfe, and to RELEASE ORFE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for any damage, expense, injury, or death.
- I also agree to hold harmless and indemnify Orfe from all liability for any damage, expense, injury, or death caused to any third party as a result of my or my child’s participation in Orfe camp and other activities.
- I agree that if any portion of this Agreement is found to be void, unenforceable, or inapplicable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- If I am accepting this Agreement on behalf of a child, I confirm that I am the child’s parent or legal guardian, or that I otherwise have the legal authority to sign this Agreement on behalf of the child.
- I confirm that have read or have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire Agreement, have understood the terms of this Agreement, and AGREE TO BE BOUND by the terms of this Agreement.
*In this Agreement, “Orfe” means 230461865 Business Licence, all related companies, affiliates, employees, volunteers, agents, directors, and/or officers.
Some of the children attending Orfe Eco-Art camps may have food allergies. We kindly ask you to not send with your child food that contains such products. Please advise your children to not share their food with other students.
Orfe programs do not offer or guarantee a nut-free environment. If your children have any nut or related allergies, please let us know when registering. Make sure that your child has an individual emergency plan, including an epinephrine injector (Epi-Pen) if needed.
10% fee when you cancel more than a month before the program start date.
15% fee when you cancel between 2 weeks before the program start date.
There won’t be a refund if
- You decide to withdraw your registration within a week before the program start date.
- The student does not continue in the program for any reason
- Orfe decides that the student should not continue, because of force majeure or exceptional circumstances, including bad and/or aggressive behavior. Orfe does not tolerate bullying.
- There is a class cancellation due to an extenuating circumstance, such as extreme weather conditions, power failures, school closures, strikes, any life-threatening situation, or other circumstances beyond our control
Discounts and Coupons
May not be applied to prior registrations or combined with any other coupon or discount.
*Be kind to other children and keep your child at home if she or he has a communicable illness.
Orfe reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask your child to be picked up if equipment and supplies are not being used adequately or if his/her interaction is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
Instructor Code of Conduct
- Improvisation should be avoided.
- Be on time for the class.
- Stay focused on your class.
- Bring your professionalism and expertise to the class.
- Call the students by their first names.
- Never use bad words or refer to a student with a negative adjective such as fool, idiot, etc.
- Due to your role as a role model, any inappropriate behavior such as smoking, drinking, screaming, or being impatient while explaining is not acceptable. Make sure you don’t do anything that could offend children or parents.
- Respond to students’ and parents’ inquiries in a timely and respectful manner.
- Respect to all the Orfe community.
- Discrimination is not allowed; this is an inclusive environment.
- Share with us your experience, opinion, feedback, inquiries, or anything you consider important to say, to improve the commercial relationship.
- Follow the dress code: Shoulder covered.
- The teacher’s personal email must not be used to answer questions from students or to contact them. All communication must be done through the course communication media such as chat or forum.
- Minors under the age of 18 cannot use this website without the permission and supervision of a parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for the use of this platform by the child.
- If you are using our services, is because you have agreed that we collect personal data from you and your child.
- When registering your child to our service, we share all the necessary information you have provided about your child with the class teacher.
- Children may share information about themselves with the Teacher and classmates voluntarily. Orfe EcoArt Program expects Teachers and all other Users to abide by our standards of conduct, but it is important that you are aware that we can not control or monitor what personal information your children share with Teachers or classmates, nor what those third parties ultimately do with that information, and we disclaim all responsibility in that regard.
- By using this platform, you acknowledge that you accept all risks involved with its use. There is no guarantee that classes will be effective, reliable, ethical, or suitable. Despite our best efforts to create a safe and welcoming environment for its users, all risks ultimately fall on you and not on Orfe EcoArt Program
- At any time, you may request that all your data be deleted by sending an email to us at email@example.com. This request may lead to the termination of your account.
Cookies help us to optimize and refine our service. In the event you want to delete or refuse them, you can do it directly from your browser. Be aware that if you refuse to accept the cookies, you might don’t be able to use the features of this online platform.
Changes to these Policies
As Orfe EcoArt Program regularly reviews all policies and procedures, we may change our Policies from time to time. These changes will be posted on our website as soon as is practical.